"You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5
Above is the Greatest Commandment, as Jesus Christ has confirmed in Matthew 22:37-38 and Mark 12:29-30.
The greatest thing that a Christian can do is to Love God completely!
Love God Completely.
- Pray first thing when you wake up.
- Schedule private time with God today & everyday.
- Pray right before you go to sleep.
- Pray that God will help you to do His will.
- Sing or pray the Lord's Prayer each day.
- Talk with God throughout each day.
- Thank God for His blessings in your life.
- Sing, praise and worship God for His perfection in every situation..
- Pray and thank God before eating each meal.
- Seek to know God's will & guidance in every activity and decision.
- Trust God's revealed guidance in every situation.
- Seek to do what pleases God in every situation.
- Read God's Word, the Holy Bible daily.
- Pray for those who need to be saved.
- Share God's love and perfection with others.
- Seek to know God as much as possible.
- Seek to be in God's presence as much as possible.
- Memorize God's words and instructions for you.
- Pray for those in authority over you.
- Submit to those in authority over you (without breaking God's law).
- Be willing to give up your life for God.
For questions about Loving God or the Christian Life, e-mail: